Vision, Mission and Core Values
To be the benchmark of sports associations by providing leadership, life skills and development to our members for the enjoyment and success of all.
To provide a safe, fun, fair environment for all by building strong partnerships through shared leadership and support with our member associations.
oUR CORE VALUES
The core values that we apply daily are:
- RESPECT - we expect our players, parents, coaches, officials, spectators, league organizers and facility operators to be respectful of each other at all times.
- ACCOUNTABLE - we are responsible for our own decisions and actions.
- APPROACHABLE - we listen to the concerns of our member associations in response to their needs.
- COLLABORATIVE RELATIONSHIPS - we build mutually beneficial relationships with others.
- COMMUNICATIONS - we get the right message to the right people at the right time in the right way.
- CONSISTENCY - we will be open and consistent in our interpretation and application of the rules and policies.
- FAIR PLAY CODES - we support the principles of fair play and The Fair Play Codes.
We live these values through the daily application of the principles of the "Fair Play Code".