Travel Permit Request
IF THE DATES OF YOUR TRAVEL PERMIT ARE FROM JAN 2 - FEB 23rd, 2014 AND YOU DID NOT REQUEST A SCHEDULE WINDOW, YOUR TRAVEL PERMIT WILL BE REVOKED IF YOU HAVE A CONFLICT WITH A LEAGUE GAME.
2013 / 2014 Travel Permit
- In submitting this form, you are certifying you have the authority to request this permit on behalf of the team indicated.
- You also understand it is the team's obligation and responsibility to play any previously scheduled games that fall within the dates of travel. Failure to play the game as scheduled will result in the Head Coach of the team being suspended pending a hearing before the Hockey Calgary Special Committee.
- The person applying for this permit understands it is their responsibility to make sure that the team(s) do not have any previously scheduled games. If you should apply for a Travel Permit that conflicts with a previoulsy scheduled games you understand the Travel Permit will be immediatly voided and you will be playing your previously scheduled game.
- If the travel permit is for a tournament, the sanction number must be provided.
- All scoresheets for games played under this permit must be forwarded to your League Chairperson within 48 hours.
- This travel permit is valid for games played within Canada and the United States and is not valid for International travel, tours or tournaments.
- Teams under the jurisdiction of the Elite Council may be subject to blackout dates when applying for travel permits. The dates that are blacked out are as follows:
- Midget AA & Midget A -
- Bantam AAA & Bantam AA -
No travel permits will be issued for teams during these periods.